Head of Cloud Operations at GrowthSquare GmbH
I'm playing a leading role in developing user-friendly software for business planning, performance, and leadership.
Key responsibilities and achievements include:
- Engineered multi-tenant SaaS platform for enterprise strategy, performance, and leadership.
- Established efficient Monorepo and selected optimal tech stack.
- Implemented CI/CD with GitHub Actions for seamless deployment.
- Integrated SSO with AWS Cognito for enhanced security.
- Conducted rigorous testing using Vitest and Cypress.
- Leveraged CloudWatch and X-Ray for robust tracing.
Cloud Engineer at hae.sh GmbH
At hae.sh, I've worked as a Cloud Engineer on a SaaS product that provides bulletproof assurance for internal control systems. I was in charge of designing and implementing a scalable and efficient cloud-based solution.
Some of my key contributions included:
- Developing and maintaining AWS Infrastructure as Code with AWS CDK, ensuring consistent deployment of resources across different environments.
- Setting up an infrastructure CI/CD system using CDK Pipelines, enabling automated deployments and ensuring consistent and reliable infrastructure changes.
- Building GitHub Actions for Pull Requests that create an emphemeral AWS environment used to run integration tests against.
- Architected the core data stream processing and control execution systems, ensuring optimal performance and scalability.
- Implemented multi-tenancy and authorization with support for SSO, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Designed and modeled DynamoDB tables with Single-Table-Design, optimizing for query performance and minimizing costs.
- Developed AWS Lambda-based microservices and API endpoints in Typescript
Fullstack Developer at LUCI GmbH
- Worked on LUCI. A SaaS communication platform for nursing homes.
- It includes a React-Native mobile app, a React admin dashboard, and a React tenant management tool.
- Supported by a multi-tenancy backend built on AWS using Infrastructure as Code and AWS CDK. Based on AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and AWS Cognito.
- Created the entire MVP, briefed the newly hired team on the architecture and the implementation.
- Visit luciapp.de
- Comprehensive understanding of core services and concepts
- Familiar with best practices of the well-architected framework
- Extensive experience of serverless services and common design patterns
- Proficient in infrastructure automation with AWS CDK
- Hands on experience developing highly scalable applications
- Deep understanding of DynamoDB using single-table design
- React: Vite, Gatsby
- Tanstack Query
- React-Native, Expo
- Stripe (Payments, Invoicing)
- Yarn Workspaces
- GitHub Actions
To be announced
An innovative web application that allows you to easily book golf tee times at over 35+ golf clubs.
It includes a fully functional booking system as well as support for employee sub-accounts. Members receive an exclusive personalized member card that entitles them to benefits such as free training sessions with golf professionals.Visit bgl-prestige.com
3D-Printed LED Projects
Over the years, I've published a number of 3D-printing projects, with a particular emphasis on LED decoration using embedded addressable LED strips inside custom 3d-printed parts. I've also developed custom software for controlling the LEDs.
- A forked webserver running on an esp8266 that controls the LEDs
- A webserver with a responsive UI
- Control brightness, colors and patterns
- Over 30+ pre-built patterns
- Support for Amazon Alexa
- A C# application that analyzes system audio and streams it to the microcontroller(s)View on GitHub (55 ⭐)