Cloud Engineer at hae.sh GmbH
Sept. 2021 - Present
- Developing and maintaining AWS Infrastructure as Code with AWS CDK, ensuring consistent deployment of resources across different environments.
- Setting up an infrastructure CI/CD system using CDK Pipelines, enabling automated deployments and ensuring consistent and reliable infrastructure changes.
- Architected the core data stream processing and control execution systems, ensuring optimal performance and scalability.
- Implemented multi-tenancy and authorization with support for SSO, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Designed and modeled DynamoDB tables with Single-Table-Design, optimizing for query performance and minimizing costs.
- Developed AWS Lambda-based microservices and API endpoints in Typescript
Fullstack Developer at LUCI GmbH
Jan. 2021 - Aug. 2021
- Worked on LUCI. A SaaS communication platform for nursing homes.
- It includes a React-Native mobile app, a React admin dashboard, and a React tenant management tool.
- Supported by a multi-tenancy backend built on AWS using Infrastructure as Code and AWS CDK. Based on AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and AWS Cognito.
- Created the entire MVP, briefed the newly hired team on the architecture and the implementation.
- Visit luciapp.de
Jul. 2019 - Present
- Development of various cloud applications on AWS
- Conducted projects
- BGL-Prestige: Golf booking platform for organizations
- Business Golf League: Event website for company golf events
- ViSpecs: An app for the optics industry
Amazon Web Services
- Comprehensive understanding of core services and concepts
- Familiar with best practices of the well-architected framework
- Extensive experience of serverless services and common design patterns
- Proficient in infrastructure automation with AWS CDK
- Hands on experience developing highly scalable applications
- Deep understanding of DynamoDB using single-table design
- Node.js using Typescript
- Scalable REST-APIs with AWS Lambda
- OpenAPI 3 specification
- Integration with AWS services and APIs
- React using Vite.js / Gatsby.js
- App development using React-Native
- yup, formik, react-query, ...
To be announced
Jul 2022 - Present
AWS Step Functions
TanStack Query v4
A golf booking platform for organizations
Oct 2021 - Mar 2022
An innovative web application that allows you to easily book golf tee times at over 35+ golf clubs.
It includes a fully functional booking system as well as support for employee sub-accounts. Members receive an exclusive personalized member card that entitles them to benefits such as free training sessions with golf professionals.Visit bgl-prestige.com
AWS S3 & Cloudfront
3D-Printed LED Projects
Published under open-source licenses on thingiverse.com
Jun 2018 - Jul 2020
View on Thingiverse
Over the years, I've published a number of 3D-printing projects, with a particular emphasis on LED decoration using embedded addressable LED strips inside custom 3d-printed parts. I've also developed custom software for controlling the LEDs.
- A forked webserver running on an esp8266 that controls the LEDs
- A webserver with a responsive UI
- Control brightness, colors and patterns
- Over 30+ pre-built patterns
- Support for Amazon Alexa
- A C# application that analyzes system audio and streams it to the microcontroller(s)View on GitHub (55 ⭐)
Published projects on Thingiverse (sorted by likes):
Stats from 06.03.2023
Autodesk Fusion 350