Cloud Engineer at hae.sh GmbH
- Development of DICE., a software for continous automation of internal controls.
- Using AWS CDK to architect and maintain AWS Infrastructure as Code
- Implemented multi-tenancy, authorization with SSO support, and the internal SaaS context/identity
- DynamoDB database modeling with Single-Table-Design
- Developing AWS Lambda based microservices and API-endpoints in typescript
Fullstack Developer at LUCI GmbH
- Worked on LUCI. A SaaS communication platform for nursing homes.
- It includes a React-Native mobile app, a React admin dashboard, and a React tenant management tool.
- Supported by a multi-tenancy backend built on AWS using Infrastructure as Code and AWS CDK. Based on AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and AWS Cognito.
- Created the entire MVP, briefed the newly hired team on the architecture and the implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of core services and concepts
- Familiar with best practices of the well-architected framework
- Extensive experience of serverless services and common design patterns
- Proficient in infrastructure automation with AWS CDK
- Hands on experience developing highly scalable applications
- Deep understanding of DynamoDB using single-table design
- Node.js using Typescript
- Scalable REST-APIs with AWS Lambda
- OpenAPI 3 specification
- Integration with AWS services and APIs
- React using Vite.js / Gatsby.js
- App development using React-Native
- yup, formik, react-query, ...
A multi-tenant webshop and storage management system for organizing large corporation advertising material orders.
Built as a highly scalable serverless application using AWS services.
It is scheduled to officially launch in December 2022.
An innovative web application that allows you to easily book golf tee times at over 35+ golf clubs.
It includes a fully functional booking system as well as support for employee sub-accounts. Members receive an exclusive personalized member card that entitles them to benefits such as free training sessions with golf professionals.Visit bgl-prestige.com
3D-Printed LED Projects
Over the years, I've published a number of 3D-printing projects, with a particular emphasis on LED decoration using embedded addressable LED strips inside custom 3d-printed parts.
- A forked webserver running on an esp8266 that controls the LEDs
- A webserver with a responsive UI
- Control brightness, colors and patterns
- Over 30+ pre-built patterns
- Support for Amazon Alexa
- A C# application that analyzes system audio and streams it to the microcontroller(s)View on GitHub (51 ⭐)
- Smart Nanoleaf Replica (4369 ), January 15, 2019January 15, 2019
- WiFi Controlled Desk Lamp (1571 ), June 16, 2019June 16, 2019
- Twisted WiFi Controlled Desk Lamp (1257 ), January 29, 2020January 29, 2020
- 7 Segment LED Smart Clock (453 ), June 23, 2018June 23, 2018
- Mini 7 Segment Smart Clock (315 ), October 06, 2018October 06, 2018
- IoT Bottle Lighting Pad (181 ), June 17, 2020June 17, 2020